We run a 24-h service. Service response to alarm takes places within four hours and in case of critical failure within two hours.
We propose signing adequate contract for service. Thus you will gain the following benefits without extra charge:
- minimal standstills in case of equipment failure,
- servicing all devices by one company ("one call deals with all"),
- meeting legal requirements as to frequency of inspections and maintenance of devices working in hazardous explosive atmosphere zones,
- lower prices for spare parts, and in the case of replacing old devices, attractive purchase options,
- updates concerning innovative solution for filling stations,
- free technical consulting,
- free training in the area of operating devices.
If you are interested in our offer, please contact us directly or via our representatives. We will be pleased to visit you to present our offer in more detail.